Add to Favourites
The plum sauce gives these meatballs an authentic Asian sweetness. Serve these Asian Meatballs with brown rice and enjoy!
- Extra-lean Ground Turkey Breast - 1 pound
- Finely Chopped Onion - 1/4 cup
- Finely Chopped Green Bell Pepper - 1/3 cup
- Panko Breadcrumbs - 1/4 cup
- Egg Whites - 2
- Garlic Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground Red Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Canola Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Plum Sauce - 1/4 cup
- In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, onion, bell pepper, bread crumbs, egg whites, garlic powder, ground red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Shape into 24 one-inch meatballs.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the meatballs, cover, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
- In a large bowl, combine the meatballs and the plum sauce, tossing to coat completely. Serve immediately.