Add to Favourites
Did someone say Bacon? That's about all you need, but this creamy dish is bursting with warm flavor.
- Cauliflower - 1 Lb
- Chopped Onion - 1/2 Cup
- Chopped Red Pepper - 1/2 Cup
- Chopped Jalapeno - 1/4 Cup
- Chopped Celery - 1 Cup
- Chopped Cilantro - 1/4 Cup
- Sliced Smoked Bacon - 1/2 Lb
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese - 1/2 Cup
- Cut the bacon up into a medium dice.
- Cook it until it is crisp and brown.
- Remove the bacon from the pan, leaving the bacon fat in the pan.
- Saute the cauliflower, onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and celery until very tender.
- Add the bacon back to the pan and stir to combine the ingredients.
- Drain off the remaining bacon fat, stir in the cilantro, and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Cover for a minute to let the cheese melt.