Add to Favourites
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
A burst of tomato with that smooth taste of cheese. This is one flavorful surprise.
- Olive Oil - Brushing
- Salt & Pepper - To Taste
- Dried Oregano - To Taste
- Parmesan Cheese - As Needed
- Fresh Basil - Garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Slice the tomatoes into thirds. Place the slices on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush the tomatoes with olive oil. Season with the salt, pepper and dried oregano. Top with the shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and just beginning to slightly brown.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Serve warm and enjoy!