Add to Favourites
Baked Rutabaga Wedges
We had to give these a try, and I can tell you that your taste buds will thank you like ours did. Enjoy.
- Set the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse and peel the rutabagas. Smaller roots will bake faster in the oven.
- Divide into wedges and spread out on a baking sheet.
- Salt and pepper. Sprinkle olive oil on top and mix well.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the wedges have turned a nice color. Use a knife to check if they’re ready. They bake faster towards the end, so pay attention.
- Serve with meat of fish or your choice.