Add to Favourites
Cajun Blackened Chicken
High protein dish with that amazing little kick everyone enjoys. Chicken at its finest.
- Paprika - 1/2 Tsp
- Salt - 1/4 Tsp
- Cayenne Pepper - 1/4 Tsp
- Ground Cumin - 1/4 Tsp
- Dried Thyme - 1/4 Tsp
- Ground White Pepper - 1/8 Tsp
- Garlic Powder - 1/8 Tsp
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Fillets - 2
- Vegetable Oil - 1 Tbls
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4. Mix together all of the spices. Rub one side of chicken breasts with spice mixture.
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan over high heat.
- Place chicken in hot pan, seasoned side down, and cook for 1 minute. Turn, and cook 1 minute on other side.
- Place breasts on a lightly greased baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.