Add to Favourites
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 60
- Carbohydrate Content: 6.0
- Cholesterol Content: 5.0
- Fat Content: 2.3
- Fiber Content: 0.9
- Protein Content: 4.0
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Sodium Content: 132
- Sugar Content: 2
Cheesy Mushroom Flatbread
This pizza-style diabetes-friendly recipe for Cheesy Mushroom Flatbread was so popular when the Test Kitchen team was trying it out, they could barely keep it around.
- Baby Portobello Mushrooms - 1 Cup
- Fat Free Balsamic Vinaigrette - 3 Tbls
- Whole Grain Flatbread - 1 (7x8 inch)
- Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese - 1/3 Cup
- Garlic Powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Black Pepper - 1/8 Tsp
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
- In a resealable plastic bag, marinate mushrooms in vinaigrette 10 minutes.
- Place flatbread on prepared baking pan. Top with marinated mushroom, sprinkle evenly with garlic, pepper, and cheese.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or just until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted. Cut in quarters and serve.