Add to Favourites
Chewy Snack Bars
Chewy, chocolaty goodness and healthy too! Jump in.
- Pitted Dates - 2 Cups
- Raw Cashews - 3/4 Cup
- Almond Butter - 1/4 Cup
- Unsweet Shredded Coconut - 1/2 Cup
- Black Cocoa Powder - 2 Tbls
- Salt - 1/4 Tsp
- Place all your ingredients into the food processor and mix until the mixture combines well and begins to ball. You should still have pieces of nuts visible.
- Empty the mixture into a square baking pan, lined with parchment paper and press with the back of a spatula to make a flat and even surface.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the refrigerator and cut into 12 bars with a knife. Separate and wrap individually and store in an air-tight container for up to 3 weeks in the fridge.