Add to Favourites
Chile Pimento Cheese
This recipe goes beyond pure magic and straight into Wow!
- Chunk Sharp Cheddar - 1 Lb
- Cream Cheese - 8 oz
- Light Mayo - 1/2 Cup
- Pimentos - 2 Jars
- Chopped Fresh Hatch Chiles - 1/3 Cup
- Dijon Mustard - 1 Tbls
- Stevia - Pinch
- Smoked Paprika - Garnish
- Put everything in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped and mixed.
- Refrigerate 24 hours before using to allow the flavors to blend.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika before serving.