- Cubed Unpeeled Baking Potato - 3 cups
- Olive Oil - 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive Oil Flavored Cooking Spray
- Small Onion - 1, halved, thinly sliced, and separated into rings
- Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Shredded Reduced-Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese - 1/2 cup
Arrange potato in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover and steam 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Add potato, chili powder, and salt. Cook 5 minutes or until potato is lightly browned, stirring often. Sprinkle cheese over potato. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 1 minute or until cheese melts.