Add to Favourites
Creamed Spinach Dish
Creamy delight; especially with the flavor of cheesy bacon. Enjoy!
- Chopped Bacon - 1/4 Lb
- Fresh Spinach - 2 Lb
- Cream Cheese - 8 oz (cubed)
- Garlic Powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Salt & Pepper - To Taste
- Fry the bacon in the pan until it is crisp and the fat has been rendered.
- Add the spinach, stirring until it is wilted.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until the cream cheese is melted and the spinach is covered with the sauce.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir to mix -- serve.