Add to Favourites
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
This recipe is easy to make, but not lacking in flavor!
- Skinless, Bonelss Chicken Breast Halves - 1 pound
- Reduced Fat, Reduced Sodium Cream of Chicken Soup - 1 10 1/2 ounce
- Mild Salsa - 1/2 cup
- Diced Green Chiles - 1 can (4 ounce)
- Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ground Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
- Packaged Baby Lettuce Mix - 4 cups
- Corn Tortillas, warmed - 8 (6 inches)
- Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend - 1/2 cup
- Place chicken breasts in a 1-1/2 quart slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine soup, salsa, chiles, chili powder, and cumin; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove chicken and place in a medium, shallow bowl. Using two forks, shred meat. Add half of the sauce from the slow cooker to the shredded chicken, tossing to coat.
- Line a serving platter with the lettuce. Place about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture and about a teaspoon of the shredded cheese down the center of each tortilla and roll up. Arrange enchiladas on the prepared serving platter. Spoon remaining sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.