Add to Favourites
Everyone knows fries are a favorite. Well try this alternate style. Healthy and tasty.
- Eggplant - 2
- Almond Flour - 2 Cups
- Cayenne Pepper - 1 Tsp
- Eggs - 2
- Coconut Oil Spray - 2 Tbls
- Salt & Pepper - Sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Peel eggplant and cut into french-fry shapes. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together the almond flour, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Place the eggs in a separate bowl and whisk until frothy.
- Dip the eggplant pieces into the egg, then into the flour mixture, then back into the egg, and back into the flour mixture.
- Place the coated fries on a greased cookie sheet, and drizzle with melted coconut oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy and brown.