Garlic Turkey-Broccoli Stir-Fry
If you can't find turkey tenderloin, use turkey cutlets or Butterball's fresh turkey breast for stir-fry.
- Sesame oil, divided - 2 teaspoons
- Turkey Tenderloin - 1 pound, cut into thin strips
- Fat-Free, Less-Sodium Chicken Broth - 1 cup
- Garlic Cloves - 4, minced
- Cornstarch - 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Crushed Red Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Red Bell Pepper - 1, cut into strips
- Fresh Broccoli Florets - 2 cups
- Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained - 1 (8-ounce)
- Low-Sodium Soy Sauce - 2 tablespoons
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir until cornstarch dissolves. Set aside.
Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan; add pepper strips and broccoli; stir-fry 1 minute. Add water chestnuts, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Increase heat to high. Stir broth mixture, and add to pan with soy sauce, turkey, and any accumulated juices. Bring to a boil; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.