Add to Favourites
Ginger Chicken Kabobs
Simple, but packed with flavor. You're gonna want to try this!
- Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast halves - 1 pound
- Finely Snipped Fresh Cilantro - 2 tablespoons
- Grated Fresh Ginger - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic, minced - 2 cloves
- Fresh Serrano Chile Pepper - 1
- Cooking Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Ground Coriander - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground Nutmeg - 1/8 teaspoon
- Fresh Pineapple Cubes - 1 cup
- Red Sweet Pepper,, cut into 1 in. pieces - 1/2
- Green Sweet Pepper, cut into 1 in. pieces - 1/2
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add cilantro, ginger, garlic, serrano pepper, oil, coriander, cumin, salt, garam masala (if desired), and nutmeg to bag. Seal bag. Turn and press bag to coat chicken. Chill for at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours.
- On eight 10- to 12-inch skewers, alternately thread the chicken, pineapple, red sweet pepper, and green sweet pepper, leaving a 1/4-inch space between pieces.
- Place kabobs on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 8 to 12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally to brown evenly. Makes 4 (2-skewer) servings.