Italian Sausage Breakfast Wraps
- Italian Turkey Sausage Links - 3/4 pound, casings removed
- Green Pepper, finely chopped - 1
- Onion, finely chopped - 1
- Tomato, chopped - 1
- Large Eggs - 4
- Large Egg Whites - 6
- Chopped Fresh Spinach - 1 cup
- Whole Wheat Tortillas - 6
- Shredded Reduced-Fat Cheddar Cheese - 1 cup
In a large skillet, cook sausage, pepper, onion and tomato over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, breaking up sausage into crumbles; drain and return to pan.
In a small bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites until blended. Add egg mixture to sausage. Cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Add spinach; cook and stir just until wilted.
Spoon 3/4 cup egg mixture across center of each tortilla; top with about 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.