Add to Favourites
Low Carb Chocolate Fudge
Sweet chocolate goodness. Low carb and delicious!
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract - 1 Tsp
- Butter - 3 oz
- Sugar Free Dark Chocolate - 3 oz
- Boil heavy cream and vanilla in a heavy bottomed sauce pan. Let boil for a minute and lower the heat to simmering.
- Boil the cream and let reduce to half the amount – it will take about 20 minutes or more depending on how big the pan is and the temperature. Stir occasionally.
- Lower the heat and add butter, preferably at room temperature and diced. Stir into a smooth batter.
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate in pieces or chopped. Stir until the chocolate has melted. Add optional flavoring.
- Pour into a baking dish, about 7×7 inches (18 x 18 cm), and let cool in the refrigerator for a few hours. Bring out and sprinkle cocoa powder on top. Cut into pieces and serve cold.
- The fudge can be kept in the freezer and doesn’t need to be thawed. It will be ready to enjoy in just a minute at room temperature.