Add to Favourites
Low Carb Onion Rings
Onion rings and better for you? Yes, we have that option for you.
- Jumbo Onion - 1
- Egg - 1
- Almond Flour - 1 Cup
- Grated Parmesan Cheese - 8 Tbls
- Garlic Powder - 1 Tsp
- Chili Powder - 1/2 Tbls
- Salt - Pinch
- Olive Oil - 1 Tbls
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C), or turn on the broiler.
- Peel the onion and slice into rings, about ⅕ inch thick.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Whisk the egg in another bowl.
- Dip the onion rings in the egg batter and then in the flour mix, one at a time.
- Place the rings on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Drizzle or spray oil on the rings and bake in the oven for 15–20 minutes. If you are using the broiler, keep a close eye on them; they’re done when golden brown and crisp.