Add to Favourites
This quick and healthy granola recipe can be enjoyed like cereal with milk or sprinkled over yogurt to make an easy parfait. Serve with a banana for a balanced breakfast.
- Pure Maple Syrup - 2 tablespoons
- Canola Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla - 1/4 teaspoon
- Rolled Oats - 1 cup
- Chopped Pecans - 1/4 cup
- Ground Cinnamon - 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Kosher Salt - 1/3 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine maple syrup, oil and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir in oat, pecans, cinnamon and salt until evenly combined. Evenly spread out onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the granola, stirring halfway through, until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely before storing.