Mexican Chicken Fakita Pizza
Chicken Fajita Pizza has always been a hit with my kids. And it’s such a great way to sneak in extra vegetables.
- Refrigerated Pizza Crust - 1 package
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into thin strips - 8 ounces
- Canola Oil, divided - 1 teaspoon
- Onion, sliced - 1
- Sweet Red Pepper, sliced - 1
- Green Pepper, sliced - 1
- Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ground Cumin - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic Clove, minced - 1
- Chunky Salsa - 1/4 cup
- Shredded Reduced-Fat Mexican Cheese Blend - 2 cups
- Minced Fresh Cilantro - 1 tablespoon
Unroll dough into a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat in 1/2 teaspoon oil for 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
In the same pan, saute the onion, peppers, chili powder and cumin in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in salsa and chicken.
Sprinkle half of the cheese over prepared crust; top with chicken mixture and remaining cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with sour cream and additional salsa if desired.