Add to Favourites
Parmesan Cloud Eggs
These light and fluffy eggs are loaded with Parmesan and scallions for tons of flavor, plus there's a luscious runny yolk on top.
- Large Eggs, Yolks and Whites Separated - 4
- Pinch of Salt
- Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese - 1/4 cup
- Scallion, Finely Chopped - 1
- Ground Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Separate egg whites from the yolks, placing each yolk in an individual small bowl. Beat all of the egg whites and salt in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Gently fold Parmesan and scallions into the beaten whites with a rubber spatula. Make 4 mounds (about ¾ cup each) of egg-cheese mixture on the prepared baking sheet. Make a well in the middle of each mound with the back of a spoon.
- Bake the egg whites until starting to lightly brown, about 3 minutes. Remove from oven. If the well has filled in during baking, use the spoon to recreate it. Gently slip a yolk into each well. Bake until the yolks are cooked but still runny, 3 to 5 minutes more. Sprinkle with pepper. Serve immediately.