Pepper Jack Pimento Spread
I love pimento cheese spread, and this recipe gives it a little kick. You'll love it!
- Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese - 1 1/2 Cups
- Shredded White Cheddar Cheese - 1/2 Cup
- Cream Cheese - 4 oz
- Diced Pimentos - 1 jar
- Dill Pickle Slices - 5
- Dill Pickle Juice - 2 Tbls
- Pickled Jalapeno Juice - 1 Tbls
- Mayonnaise - 1 Tbls
- Toasted Baguette Slices - As Needed
Place the pepper jack, cheddar, cream cheese, pimientos, pickle slices, pickle juice, jalapeno juice if desired and mayonnaise in a food processor. Cover and pulse until mixture is a spreadable consistency, about 5-10 pulses.
Spread on a toasted baguette slices or crackers.