Add to Favourites
The aroma will fill the air, preparing your taste buds for this yummy snack.
- Drained Chickpeas - 3 Cans
- Olive Oil - 2 Tbls
- Coconut Oil - 1/2 Tbls
- Tex Mex Bunch:
- Chili - 1 Tsp
- Cumin - 1 Tsp
- Paprika - 1/2 Tsp
- Garlic Powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Lime Juice - 1/2 Tsp
- Sriracha Bunch:
- Sriracha Sauce - 3 Tbls
- Salt & Pepper Bunch:
- Salt & Pepper - 1 Tbls each
- Cinnamon & Sweet Bunch:
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp
- Splenda - 1 Tbls
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place your foil over your sheet pan, with extra length on the ends. Fold up 3 dividing walls/borders, making 4 even sections on the pan.
- Divide your chickpeas evenly into the 4 sections on the pan.
- On the first 3 sections, drizzle olive oil. On the last section, drizzle melted coconut oil.
- Begin seasoning each chickpea flavor individually. For the tex mex - add your chili, cumin, paprika, onion & garlic powder and a squirt of lime juice. For sriracha, simply drizzle over the section. For salt & pepper, sprinkle salt & pepper. For cinnamon & Sweet, sprinkle cinnamon & Splenda.
- Hand toss each, washing hands between each flavor as to not mix.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes. If the chickpeas aren't crisp to your liking yet, continue cooking until they are. Some may pop, this is normal and just means they're extra crunchy!
- Serve immediately, or store in mason jars or ziploc bags for later!