Add to Favourites
Sesame-Ginger Turkey Wraps
This is the perfect recipe to throw in your slow cooker for the day!
- Turkey Thighs, skinned - 3
- Bottled Sesame-Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce - 1 cup
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Shredded Broccoli - 1 package (16 ounce)
- Flour Tortillas, warmed - 12 (8 inches)
- Sliced Green Onions - 3/4 cup
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place turkey thighs in prepared cooker. In a small bowl stir together stir-fry sauce and water. Pour over turkey in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
- Remove turkey from slow cooker; cool slightly. Remove turkey from bones; discard bones. Using two forks, shred turkey into bite-size pieces. Place broccoli slaw mix in sauce mixture in slow cooker. Stir to coat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Remove from cooker with a slotted spoon.
- To assemble, place some of the turkey on each warmed tortilla. Top with some of the broccoli mixture and green onions. Spoon some of the sauce from cooker on top of onions. Roll up and serve immediately. Makes 12 servings.