Add to Favourites
- Serving: 12
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 157
- Carbohydrate Content: 4.23
- Cholesterol Content: 21
- Fat Content: 15
- Fiber Content: 1.8
- Protein Content: 1.25
- Sodium Content: 96
Sugar Free English Toffee
English toffee is a unique treat, but we are bringing it to you sugar free, so enjoy!
- Swerve - 3/4 Cup
- Butter - 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1/2 Tsp
- Salt - Pinch
- Swerve Confectioners - 2 Tbls
- Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips - 1/2 Cup
- Butter - 1/2 Tbls
- Toasted Chopped Macadamia Nuts - 1/2 Cup
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with foil.
- In a medium heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat, combine Swerve and butter and stir until Swerve is dissolved. Bring to a boil and cook without stirring until mixture darkens to a deep amber, about 5 to 7 minutes (time may vary depending on the quality of your cookware).
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and salt. If the mixture appears to be separating, stir in 2 tbsp of powdered Swerve Sweetener until it comes back together. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Let cool completely.
- In a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt chocolate chips and butter together until smooth. Spread over cooled toffee.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and refrigerate until set.