- White Kidney Beans, rinsed & drained - 1 can
- Olive Oil, divided - 2 tablespoons
- Water - 1 tablespoon
- Dried Rosemary, crushed - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Clove, peeled & halved - 1
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Large Portobello Mushrooms, stems removed - 4
- Sweet Red Pepper, finely chopped - 1
- Red Onion, finely chopped - 1
- Zucchini, finely chopped - 1
- Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese - 1/2 cup
In a food processor, combine the beans, 1 tablespoon oil, water, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and process until pureed; set aside.
Place mushrooms on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until mushrooms are tender.
Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the red pepper, red onion and zucchini in remaining oil until tender.
Spread about 1/3 cup reserved bean mixture over each mushroom; top with 1/2 cup vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.